Pursuant to Presidential Decree No. 198 (Provincial Water Utilities Act of 1973), the M’lang Water District was formed for the purpose of the following:
- Acquiring, installing, improving, maintaining and operating water supply and distribution systems for domestic, industrial, municipal and agricultural uses for residents and lands within the boundaries of such districts;
- Providing, maintaining and operating wastewater collection, treatment, and disposal facilities; and
- Conducting such other functions and operations incidental to water resource development, utilization and disposal within such districts, as are necessary or incidental to said purpose.
(Presidential Decree No. 198, Chapter II, Sec. 5)
The M’lang Water District in the Municipality of M’lang is committed to provide quality, sufficient and affordable water supply through honest and excellent services.
- To provide better quality of life by providing adequate, safe and potable water in the community.
- To provide an environment for employees to grow and develop a sense of professionalism, integrity and teamwork in facing the challenges of our changing times.
- To properly develop and manage water sources and resources and help in the preservation of the environment.